Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, July 26, 2007

IT'S PEACH FESTIVAL TIME!!

Yes, it's that time of the year again---the Peach Festival!

Samantha and Emily will enter their turtle in the Great Terrapin Derby tomorrow morning. Since FBC sponsors that event, too, I decided to volunteer there instead of passing out water at the parade Saturday, although I really enjoyed doing that last year. It's just that I have a long tradition of going home for a nap after the race, and I wouldn't want to break tradition!

.

Joe will play in the golf tournament this weekend, too. Mark and Spring's band plays at 6:00 tonight, and I think Joe and I might go earlier and get supper from the vendors.

.

I don't know if you are aware that there are some ignorant transplants living among us--yes, in our very own community!!--who don't understand what a glorious thing the Peach Festival is. Satan has deceived their minds. I feel sorry for them. You know who you are, and I urge you to repent--preferably before 6:00 tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    That's funny - I went to the Peach Festival went I lived there - it was great!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home