Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Wonderful Birthday

My day started nicely with Joe singing Happy Birthday to me and then bringing me a cinnamon raisin biscuit from Hardees. Jody called (at 7 a.m. his time!) and Annette called. Jody also sent flowers. Ginger emailed, and I'll get to celebrate again with her when she comes this weekend. (Joe has always marveled at how I can stretch a birthday out for a whole week.)

Then it was lunchtime. Wow!




The Es had me over for an incredible birthday luncheon. There are many special details I could give because they thought of everything, but I don't want to make everyone jealous, so I'll just tell one of them. Emily was wearing high heels and carrying her purse!

.
And Joe and I are eating supper at Western Sizzlin in about an hour, so I feel very special and very blessed.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU YOUNG HOT MOMMA! LOVE YOU LOTS.

     
  • At 9:23 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I think you need glasses, Steph!

    But thanks! I don't think I've ever been called THAT before!!

    No, actually the card Annette gave me did--

    This vamp kind of lady on the front was saying, "Dahling, you're not getting old. You're getting hotter."

    Inside it said, "But don't worry--it's normal. Have a seat--it'll pass!"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home