Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, July 30, 2007

WOOHOO!!



Today Lisa went to Fayetteville for a workshop with Heather and the other preschool teachers, so I got to hang out with Samantha and Emily! Our day included watercoloring, barney.com, movies, McDonald's, Wal-Mart, and Heritage Inn. Our fun day ended with Mark and Joe eating supper with us at El Parian while poor Lisa was at Red Lobster. (She and I both hate fish.)

I'm not sure why, but I plan to begin a three-day fast tomorrow. It's odd that I should mention it, I know, but I'll explain as much as I understand tomorrow, if you wanna come back.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I am soooo interested!!

     
  • At 9:47 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Don't hold your breath, girl, you know a lot more about fasting than I do!

     
  • At 3:12 PM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    You mean you aren't going to eat anything for three days?
    Man, you wouldn't want to be around me if I did that! I'm a BIG BEAR if I don't eat.
    Good luck

     
  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    No solid food, just liquids, and yes, bearness is a big danger! Joe has been properly warned! Ha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home