Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Aaaah, Birthdays!

My friends took me out for lunch after church today, and I got the whole cake/birthday song routine, plus a gift certificate for a massage, which I think I'll get after handing out water bottles in the parade Saturday.

I debated a long time about what my wish would be, and they finally broke it to me that it wouldn't come true anyway, so I wished I'd lose 50 pounds!

I actually thought I was 57 all year, but I did some refiguring and it turns out I've only been 56, so I feel like I gained a year!

It's really nice having friends...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Hey, I'm working on my blogging lesson!!! I am so thankful you got to go out to eat with friends today!!!! I am sooo glad you were born almost 57 years ago! God has used you in my life tremendously, radically - and you are an awesome lifetime covenant friend and I wish you a wonderful, happy birthday and may all your dreams come true!!! Love you, forever, Annette

     
  • At 11:07 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Good job! Who says you can't teach a...um, mature dog new tricks! Thank Donnie for me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home