Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Surprised by Joy

Evidences of Healing--

1. This morning a new co-worker apologized for talking about her grandchildren yesterday, and it took me awhile to figure out why she was apogizing.
2. A couple of days ago when I was so tired that I could hardly think straight, I said I was brain-dead.

Five years ago when my granddaughter really WAS brain-dead before we took her off the ventilator, I could not have imagined ever hearing that term used lightly or being able to hear about other people's grandchildren without pain.

But today I am healed, and I am happy.
Just wanted my friends to rejoice with me!

Blessed be the name of the Lord!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    Praise God as the Great Physician! He truly is a Great Healer and look how much you've grown!

     
  • At 1:25 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    Praise God, Kathy!!! That is SOOOOOO awesome.

     
  • At 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wahoo!!!! I'm rejoicing with you sister!!

     
  • At 10:27 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks, Michelle, Spring, and Julie! And thanks, Mark, for being God's instrument in my healing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home