Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bloggerbuddies Can't Be Stopped!!!

Thank you, O Wise Techie Leader (aka Mark), for solving The Mystery of the Non-posting Comments!

I really feel like we're building some bridges into each other's hearts, don't ya'll? I LOVE our little community! Bless you for hanging in there, everybody!

I'm sure we'll have other kinks to work out--in fact, I've been trying for two days to post a beautiful picture of Lassie to no avail.

But WE ARE AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!

Note to the Computer Demon: "Nanny nanny boo boo!"

Hope to see all of you at the Beyond Walls gig at 2:00 tomorrow! I'll be in our booth from 3-5, so drop by, ok?

Love ya, my bloggerbuddies!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger Me said...

    Nanny Nanny Boo Boo?!

    Go Get 'Em!

    p.s. I guess it's working now.

     
  • At 7:10 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    WHAT???? You mean you don't ever say "Nanny Nanny Boo Boo" to the devil?! And here I thought you were SPIRITUAL!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home