Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, September 01, 2006

Having Fun!

I'll probably be too busy to blog this Labor Day weekend! Here's what's happening!

Today and Sat.--We're keeping our almost-granddaughters while Mark and Lisa are out of town!

Sat. night--My daughter Ginger is coming!

Sunday--Ginger is going with us to Fayetteville to see my son who lives in Denver! He's flying in for the Hogs game with his girlfriend, whom I haven't met yet!

Monday--I'm going to Cabot (where Ginger lives) and Little Rock (where my mother lives)

Hope the rest of you have a great Labor Day weekend, too!


Gotta go wake up Emily from her nap now!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    wow - have a great time - I'm so glad!!! I am going out to celebrate Donnie's birthday tonight - preparing for a spaghetti lunch fundraiser for youth on Sunday and Monday we all are going out to eat and bowling - so, I've got an awesome weekend, too!!!

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Annette, I hope the card I sent gets there on time!!! Have fun!!!

     
  • At 10:08 PM , Blogger laurajo said...

    I am doing NOTHING this weekend. Nothing except soaking in a tub with my new eucalyptus stuff. Thanks Kathy. Have fun. I love you.

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    The card did get here - thanks so much!!!! Blessings to you!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home