Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, August 24, 2006

"How long has the cat had his own blog?"


BIG NEWS! Joe and I made plans this morning to meet for supper at Porky's, but when I called him on my way home from work, it turned out that I was too tired and he wasn't ready to quit playing golf. So I came on home and assumed the position (left).

Well, he just called and said he's glad he stayed because HE JUST MADE A HOLE-IN- ONE! He's very excited, and so am I, although partly, I must admit, because it gave me something to blog about! Ha!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    That's pretty awesome - tell him congratulations!!! He might be ready for a second career in the Masters!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home