Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ordering Online


I'm quite proud of myself for furnishing my mother's apartment, although I'm not finished. She liked everything I got. Of course, it'll look better after the E's add their touch. As you can see, it's still pretty bare. Mark's mother, a professional interior decorator, is visiting from Abilene, and they're in Fayetteville shopping today. Lisa called awhile ago, and they've already found some nice stuff for the bedroom wall, bathroom and coffeetable. Now I have two reasons to appreciate Mark's mother, the other one being that she gave birth to Mark!
Back to bragging on myself, I'm especially pleased with the daybed stuff I got. I couldn't find a daybed bedspread anywhere in Little Rock, so I ordered it and the valance from jcpenney.com.
The only thing is, I'm not sure if that was a good idea because I found out how EASY it is to order online! It's like magic the way it comes right to your door! I could just feel the POWER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home