Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, December 22, 2006

I scored nutcrackers!



Hooray for me! Nobody can call ME a Grinch! I dropped Mother off at the beauty shop this morning and had an hour to kill, and amazingly I scored a dozen nutcrackers and really cute boxes to put them in for the Hardees couples! Totally worthless, but at least I did it!

I went to Dillard's yesterday and got a gift card in exchange for my retirement vase, but I looked around and couldn't find anything I wanted. Yeah, I'm an awful shopper, I know.

...But then again, I DID score the nutcrackers!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    I remember some great days long ago that we shopped - too bad I wasn't there!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home