Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Love times six!


Samantha made me a Valentine that says:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You love us,
And we love you.
Isn't that GREAT?!
You know, there's an amazing thing about love--it expands! I'm quite sure I'll have PLENTY of love for ALL of my grandkids--my grandkids by blood, my grandkids by Jody's marriage and my grandkids by God's gift/my choice!
I'm babysitting Emily as I write this, I'm going to Denver on March 1 to spend several days with Taegan and Shea, and I'm beside myself with impatience waiting for the two babies to be born! Very soon (the 31st) I'll even know if Charlie is a boy or girl!
Love is truly a many-splendored thing, and I KNOW I have enough love for many splendid grandkids!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    awwwww - that is so wonderful - and I didn't know you get to go in March - is Joe going, also? Are you guys driving? I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!!!!

     
  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    You are truly blessed! Can't wait to hear if the baby is a boy or a girl!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home