Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, January 26, 2007

Please pray!


I really DID mean it when I said in the previous post that I didn't have anything to say tonight. However, Sandy Burkett's car quit running today, and the guy at the car repair place said it might cost hundreds of dollars to fix it, worse-case scenario (he hadn't diagnosed the problem yet). She's freaking out because she has NO MONEY, and she asked me to tell my "internet friends" to pray! Please do! Thank you!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    Please tell her that I will pray for her tonight!

     
  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks! I have a feeling that you and Sandy will become very good friends when you leave Santa Barbara and move back! Sounds like it'll be soon, too!!

     
  • At 12:07 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    ok, I'm in - I know how scary it is to not have a car - Jesus, have mercy and help our sister.

     
  • At 1:14 PM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    Yeah & I won't have a job either when I first come back so I know what it is like to not have any money! But I also know a door will open somewhere for me & Sandy will be okay too!

     
  • At 6:43 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks! To update you, it WAS expensive, but God provided!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home