Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Rainy But Nice Sunday

On rainy days I try to stay at home in front of my light box as much as possible, but I'm glad I went to church this morning because it was incredible! The music was strongly anointed (thanks, team!) and Darrell's sermon was great both times (Joe and I went to the second service and then I stayed for the third).
Darrell said we need to get out of ownership and into management. He was talking about money, but I think it applies to TIME, too. Time management is a big thing in the working world, but I didn't expect it to be an issue in retirement. I'm working through it, though.
Speaking of time, I think my computer has decided it's only going to work half of the time, and I'm not sure if it's a spiritual issue or if I dropped food in it! (Ha!) A guy in Mark's small group said he had to quit playing Mind Sweeper. Hope I don't have to quit blogging...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home