Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

That cartoon cracks me up! I found it when I was thinking about the light at the end of MY tunnel!

I whined yesterday for nothing! As it turns out, I can still do the things I want to do if I'll do them in the afternoons instead of the mornings unless I have a clear word from God about it. Mornings are prime time, and prime time is God's time!

I DID go back to BSF today, and it was wonderful! I felt like I was HOME again! I didn't expect to feel that way because it has been many years since I attended it. Oddly enough, the lecture was mostly about suffering, and I didn't relate to it at all! Usually suffering is my favorite teaching, but now that I'm the happiest I've been in YEARS, it didn't apply to me!

I repent of my whining yesterday. Life is very, very good! Gotta get the T-shirt!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    You really do need the t-shirt - I've seen a bunch of them lately - where do you get them? I'm so glad you loved BSF!!!

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Mark said Hibbits Sports.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home