Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Welcome Home, Shawn



Have you been following the discovery of the kid in Missouri who was kidnapped at age 11? He's 15 now, and looks happy to be home, doesn't he? I know this will give new hope to Colleen Nick, who has never given up hope of finding Morgan. It's hard to imagine why the kid STAYED, but Joe said all the kidnapper would have to do was threaten to kill his family, which makes sense. Anyway, I'm so happy for his mother!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    No, I haven't heard about him - I depend on you to keep me up to date with all the news! Wow How did he get free?

     
  • At 9:13 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    He kidnapped another kid and someone described the truck he was driving. The police spotted the truck while on call at an apartment house, and they found both kids!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home