Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Number 6 in fanpop.com's list of creepiest fast food mascots is Colonel Sanders. The author says:

It's like Hannibal Lector is sporting the Oompa Loompa hairdo (at least in this pic). I dunno, when I'm eating Chicken out of a bucket I really don't want some old guy with a goatee grinning back at me. Which makes me wonder, why aren't there more female fast food icons? Where's the Colonelette?

I had another nice day! I think I made my last trip to Hobby Lobby! I'll be finished with Mother's apartment as soon as I get Mark and/or Lisa to give me some advice on where to hang the new stuff on the walls. Joe can drive the nails, we just don't know where to PUT them, since neither of us has the decorator gene.

I also walked about an hour at Bona Dea. It was a great day for a nature walk! I made a commitment with my Dr. Nick buddies (the January Zero Tolerance Challenge) to exercise 6 days a week. My weight stayed the same this week, and I probably would have gained without the exercise because my eating was pretty sloppy due to lack of focus. I've exercised the last 6 days in a row, so I get tomorrow off, which is good because I seem to be coming down with some kind of gunky thing.

It has been a great week, and tomorrow is Sunday--yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home