Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fun Day!


Emily and I visited Granny (my mother)today and borrowed her laptop. I messed mine up installing one of Emily's game CDs. Joe has made a new rule that I can't install programs without his permission anymore! Ha! I messed it up not long ago trying to install Media Player 10. If he can't fix it, maybe her daddy can when he finally quits gallivanting around the country.(Teasing, Mark!)

Then we got her some flipflops to wear to the park. They're cute, but she can't walk very well in them! She had a playdate at Cline Park this afternoon with Indi, so Spring and I had a nice visit.

Then, as promised before we dropped Samantha off at school, we went BACK to the park until 5:00. Joe came, too, and we all went to El Parian for supper.

They're in the tub now. Studying spelling words comes next.

It's fun having young kids around again! I'll really miss them next week when they're in Taos skiing...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home