Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thank Heaven For Little Girls


Aren't kids cute? This came across my laptop--

Brittany (age 4) had an earache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's me?"

Yesterday I picked up my borrowed granddaughters from school/preschool and we went to Wal-Mart to kill time awhile so Lisa could take a nap. I had never noticed it before, but Wal-Mart has a cool grocery cart with two seats, so I took them riding around in it! It was so much fun! We were going to get a movie, but then decided on earrings instead. (Samantha got her ears pierced recently and is all about earrings, and Emily likes the stick-on kind.)

And we got Shrek Vanilla Wafers that come in colors! Who would've known?!

Thank heaven for little boys, too! Yesterday the doctor told Shannon (my daughter-in-law) that it's too early to be worrying about Charlie's (my grandson's) growth, so I'm not going to! Crisis over! Life is good! Still--pray he'll GROW, ok, bloggerbuddies?

6 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    See I told you-PRAYERS WORK! I LOVE the name Charlie for a boy. I know a Charlie that is a spit fire, full of personality boy. So, that will fit great for 'your" grandchild

     
  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    test

     
  • At 1:23 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Yea!!!! I think I can blog again - yea - for little girls - yea for grandchildren - yea - get 'em when you want 'em!!! Yea!!!!!

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    I am soooo glad the doc said to "chill out!". That'd AWESOME!!!! And your right, little girls are hilarious. Indi was styling my hair for me the other night, and when she finished I asked how I looked. She said, " You look Fuuunnnnkkkky, mom!"

     
  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Indi is just TOO CUTE! I may have her class in VBS this summer--can't wait!! I bet she'll crack me up like her momma!

     
  • At 11:23 PM , Blogger laurajo said...

    Spring, I can't remember if I told you this or not, but Indi cracked me up the day she was at our house. While playing in the water, She kept saying, "This is fun. We're getting nasty." It's not near as cute in the re-telling, but it made me laugh my butt off.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home