Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update on Charlie

Jody sent this great email about Charlie today--

Charlie is doing awesome! He woke up a few times last night, but the previous 2 nights he only woke up once around 2 o clock to eat. He is cute as ever and doing awesome. Her mom thinks he is super advanced for such a little guy. He is pretty strong, and he has his eyes open a lot of the time. Shannon is doing good, still has a bit of the “baby blues” though I think. Her mom is here, leaving on Saturday. He is still very well behaved, and never cries unless he has a reason. I think we may just have the perfect baby on our hands…. I wish you could see him. I know you must miss him, so come and see him any time. I will try to get you some new pics and update you on a regular basis. He has a doctors appt tomorrow, we will see how much he has grown. At last Thrusdays’ appt he was all the way up to 6 lbs, 5 oz. His head and length grew too, so he appears to be thriving. Everything is going super smooth. Love ya, Jody

I really miss him!



1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM , Blogger laurajo said...

    Jody needs to be careful what he says. I had the perfect baby too. Then she turned two. I regret everytime that I boasted about how perfect she was. She actually threw a temper tantrum the other day because she thought that I had taken a bite of her cheese stick.
    But I am so happy that Charlie is doing well. It sounds as though he has a great mommy and daddy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home