Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sleepover

I had only been home a couple of hours when I started scheming to get Samantha and Emily over to spend the night. I picked them up late yesterday afternoon and we had Kids Cuisine meals and played in the hot tub until almost 8, then watched the Disney Channel and colored until...um--yikes, I cannot tell a lie--it was 9! (I know their bedtime is 8:30, but 9 is CLOSE, after all).

This morning, same thing in reverse--Disney, then hot tub. Then Cline Park and McDonald's.

I'm still missing Charlie, so it cheered me up to have kids around.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    What a blessing!!! I had fun with Alaira - just not long enough - had to go get some work done on Jonathan's car, but I get her next Friday, also!!!!! I'm getting a little nervous about moving 4 hours away from her - gee, this is hard, huh?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home