Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Creek Fest and Golf

This morning I left early to go to Creek Fest (my friend Sue and I were groupies for Mark, Blaine, Ashley and Spring!), so Joe went on out to the golf club for breakfast and some guys asked him to go play with them in a tournament at Ozark.

Long story short, Joe, Kyle Helms, Chuck Larrison, and Ryan Marshall won it! First place! It was a four-man scramble, and their score was 55! I hope they were properly grateful, especially since they skipped church to do it...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    ha - that is cool - how did Creek Fest go?

     
  • At 9:36 AM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    Yeah, I asked where my "cut" of the winnings was. He said the entry fee was $25.00 and they won like $37.50-ha. I told him he didn't have to share the $12.50. He said good thing cause I used that to eat!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home