Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Sleepover


I'm spending the night with Lainey tonight because her mommy and daddy need a good night's rest! I get to sleep in the nursery with her and feed her two bottles in the night! I know I probably won't sleep much because I'll jump up to check on her every time she makes a little noise, but that's ok.
It'll be a lot easier than what I did with Madeline. I held her in a recliner all night every night for the first 2 1/2 weeks after she got home from the hospital when she was 12 weeks old. I had to tube feed her, give her medicine, and keep her heart monitor working right. I'll be tired tomorrow, but it'll be a GOOD TIRED!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    Wow - that's awesome!!! Hey, I've been meaning to note - how you spurred me on to fast and I spurred you on to go down and dance with Delerious? - that's cool how that works, isn't it? Have a blast!!!!!

     
  • At 5:32 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Yes, iron sharpens iron, huh?

     
  • At 5:50 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Yea - hope you're having a blast!!! I'm soon to follow in those shoes!!! NOAH!!!! October 20th!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home