Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A MIRACLE!!!

You may remember that I was upset in a previous post because my daughter's school, Cabot Jr. High North, had burned down. Today she got to go to her room briefly. This is what she discovered:

My little section of the end of the 9th grade hallway was the only one that survived... My room looked exactly like I had left it (posters still up and my week one handouts copied in the back). The floor was drenched and my bookshelves were soggy, but all of my materials and books are fine.

Isn't that incredible?!

Also, I heard at church tonight that Debora Brown had all her teaching stuff loaded in her vehicle to take to school that afternoon, but the fire broke out an hour before she planned to move it all in!!

God is good!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    God is very, very good, thanks for such a neat praise report!!!

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Yes, that is totally wonderful - His mercies are new every morning -

     
  • At 12:40 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

    WE definitely serve an AWESOME GOD!

     
  • At 8:43 PM , Blogger laurajo said...

    I am so glad that she didnt lose all of her stuff. I know that it is just stuff, but so much of it was sentamental. Teachers tend to be a little mushy about that kind of stuff.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home