Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hello, Bloggerbuddies!!

Hmm, I'm thinking in my own defense I should add to the previous list of things Samantha and Emily and I did. We ALSO read several books, I DID cook some veggies, and of course we brushed teeth and said prayers!

Next time (assuming we didn't have TOO much fun), I get to keep the girls TWO nights! Can't wait!!

We had a nice time with our real kids, Ginger and Jody, today in Fayetteville, too! Jody seemed happy and his girlfriend seemed sweet. I'll post a picture sometime.

I hope you all have a nice holiday tomorrow! I'll be making the next leg of my journey (Cabot and Little Rock)!



4 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    ok - now what are you doing in Cabot and Little Rock? We leave on Wednesday for IHOP!!!

     
  • At 11:38 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Taking bookcases to Ginger's school tomorrow, staff meetings Tues. and Wed., hauling Mother's extra stuff to Salvation Army and my house Wed. after the meeting (my sister is coming, too).

    IHOP will be awesome!!

    Joe's waffling on Africa, wants to just send the money instead of sending me..must pray!!!

     
  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    oh, dear - why is he waffling?

     
  • At 8:38 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Because one of the elders, a Hardees buddy, apparently told him it's better to send money.

    However, Robert told me "It's a no-brainer.It's better to go." He said lots of money has been sent, but the people need to know we care about them personally.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home