Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Getting Ready for our Night of Worship

This is for my two readers, Annette and Irene.

I'm soooo sad you can't come Saturday night, Annette, but I'm glad Natalie is coming home!

Irene, I know you can't come Sat. night, but maybe you can come to one of the three services Sunday!

Isn't the scenery awesome!?! It was mostly Spring's doing. Lisa helped a lot, too. And Mark, of course. A few of the others of us did some of the painting, but they did the majority of the work. I'm asking God to really bless them.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I love this - thank you so much - it's beautiful - I really do wish I could be there - but I'm there in spirit - love you all

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home