Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Surprise Party!


I had a surprise retirement party today! The teachers at my workshop brought a cake, presents, and took me to lunch at Sula Mae's! They said they had a hard time convincing the bakery that the cake was NOT supposed to say "Happy TRAILS To you!"

I didn't tell them I wasn't eating sugar, and I did cut the cake, so I doubt if they even noticed that I wasn't eating any. (I confess that I did lick the knife after I cut it!) The cake was huge, so we had about half of it left. I dropped it off at Coal Hill at Toni's house. (Toni is a new woman in church that we're helping.)

Food today: milk/cereal, strawberries and grapes from the fruit tray I brought, Philly steak sandwich at Sula Mae's, Healthy Choice dinner.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home