Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No pizza for me



No, I haven't been trying to download pizza, but I was reading something Jay Leno said today. He's half Italian and eats a lot of pizza.

He said: I've always liked that "moderation in all things" quote, but we don't seem to do that anymore. Everybody today is either dieting or they eat like gluttons. People either have a tiny salad or they have a double or triple burger with large fries and a giant Coke.

Well, I think I'm finally getting the "moderation" thing (which he probably doesn't know is a scripture)! In fact, someone on my Greek forum pointed out to me today that I've got an anniversary tomorrow. It was a month ago tomorrow that I quit the gluttonous extreme! To God be the glory!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home