Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, November 10, 2006

Busy Days Are Ahead


The next 9 days may be the busiest of my entire life, at least my entire work and church life. I've got a lot going on both places in the same time frame. It's all good, just real busy.
So I have decided to cut down on my exercise for the next 9 days. I'm not going to cut it OUT because it's good stress relief, but I don't want my body to be as sore and tired as it's been since I started running. I plan to just walk about 30 minutes a day, like I just finished doing. I can get pretty compulsive about running, so it'll probably be good for me.
I still plan to watch my eating very carefully, but I'll have to be reconciled to the fact that my weight loss will slow down as a result of less exercise. That's ok. It's just temporary.
I'll probably still blog a bit every day, though. All my blogging buddies have tapered off to nearly not posting at all, but I can always find time to blog!
Food today: cereal, apple, a few peanuts, a little cottage cheese and pineapple, Sonic burger #2, some popcorn with Joe.
The cold front moved in, so I stopped and got Joe a chili dog and rented some movies to watch tonight. The Weather Man wasn't much, but Crash was wonderful!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I still like your blogs - I will keep you in my prayers this week - and I am with you all in spirit at NOW!!!! Praise God - He is so worth it!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home