Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

STRESSED OUT TONIGHT


Quote I read today: Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
I'm stressed out and cranky tonight about work (long whiny story but I'll spare you), but this time tomorrow the situation will be over, praise God! In fact, this time tomorrow I'll be reading stories and saying prayers with Samantha and Emily (my night to put them to bed while Lisa rehearses late with the praise team).
One good thing happened today: I cut 3 minutes and 15 seconds off my fastest Freedom Hill time!!!! That's HUGE!!!!
Food: protein shake, apple, tuna/crackers, bowl of cereal--NO STRESS EATING!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    wow - good attitude - love the picture!!!! Yeah - on your running. It's funny - Rita needs to wog also - plus Curves

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home