Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rainy Tiring Weird day


Today was weird. I said goodbye to some Mountainburg teachers I'd been working with for two years. (They were the ones who threw the surprise retirement party for me.) It was a odd sensation realizing I'd never see them again because they were part of what will soon be my "former life."

I took them and their principal to observe a Reading First classroom at Ft. Smith. It was near the mall so we ate lunch there. Marketplace has a new salad that's really good!

I had to leave the house at 6:15, and it has rained all day, and I don't have any church responsibilities tonight (had a 3-hour Night of Worship dress rehearsal last night) so tonight Joe and I are going to chill out and watch movies. I rented United 93, RV, and Memoirs of a Geisha.
I may take a nap before he gets home. (He's playing cards at the golf club, which is what they do on rainy days.) Mark told us last night to take care of ourselves.
Not only do we have to be at church at 3:00 Saturday to rehearse more, eat a Thanksgiving dinner, and sit in the worship center and pray before we sing at 6:00, but we're going to sing several of our songs in all three services the next day AND then we're having lunch together!
Like I said before, it's a busy week, but IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    It is good and once again, God's grace seems to be enough - praise Him forever

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home