Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, November 05, 2006

MY MIRACLE!!

I lost another 2.4 pounds this week! That's a total of 7.4 in just three weeks!

And some people don't believe miracles happen anymore!


I had already decided to take a day off on exercise (after 6 days in a row), and it was a good thing because it rained all day!

Had a very emotional morning! Lisa sang "More Than You'll Ever Know" and dedicated it to Tracy and me for being her friends--isn't that sweet?! And I had to be in all three services with Sandy because she needed moral support as she gave her testimony. Then a 2 1/2 hr. choir rehearsal for our N.O.W. It was a busy day, but it was all good!

Food today was weird. Dry cereal and protein shake for breakfast, bowl of cereal for lunch and supper. That's all (unless I eat some grapes later). That's what I wanted. I'll get more variety tomorrow. At least the cereal is whole grain and I got my calcium!

It was a great day!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    awesome!!!!! Yea!!!!! I believe, I believe!!!

     
  • At 8:43 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    wow - that's so cool about Lisa dedicating the song to you - awesome - I guess the rain is heading our way!!! I am taking 6 kids to an Acquire the Fire Friday - pray for me!!!

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Yeah, and she read the scripture about a threefold cord not being easily broken!!

    I'll pray--Acquire the Fire will be great! How many years in a row have you gone to one of those anyway?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home