Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, November 04, 2006

And Jesus Weeps Again


I've been reading about the fall of another Christian leader, Ted Haggard, pastor of New Life Church in Colorado Springs.
Can you imagine the pain his WIFE and FIVE children are going through tonight, not to mention the THOUSANDS of church members he has betrayed?
I've never heard the guy speak, don't know a thing about him, don't even belong to a similar church persuasion, yet I've been upset about this since I heard about it. I feel somewhat betrayed myself!
I DO know a little about the worship pastor who has to take over. He's soooo young to have to step up and deal with such a horrible situation. My prayers are with Ross Parsley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home