Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, November 03, 2006

THE BOYS ALMOST IN OUR LIVES


Here's a picture of Shannon's boys. Aren't they cute? Joe can't wait to get his hands on them! Wayne's two grandsons (who are about the same ages) are living next door at Wayne's while their house is being built, and I think seeing them so much is making Joe wish he had some little boys in his life, too. They can't come with Jody and Shannon on Thanksgiving, but we hope to meet them soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    How old are they? They are so cute!!!!! wow - kids everywhere - they are indescribably wonderful!!!! I miss my little Ethan - boohoo

     
  • At 3:23 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I don't even know how old they are for sure. I'll have a lot of questions to ask Shannon when they come Thanksgiving.

    I forgot it would be hard for you to see the picture and not think of Ethan. I'm sorry.

     
  • At 11:51 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    oh, that's ok - I guess I was really blessed to have him here for 3 and one half years - I do miss the little thing, tho - the phone is just not the same. But, he sure is enjoying his daddy and that's how it should be.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home