Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Blouse



About a month ago I bought a purple blouse in the biggest size I've EVER bought (we're wearing purple for our Night of Worship). I had tried on a size smaller and it didn't fit.

Then I decided I WOULD wear the smaller one by Nov. 18, so I went back to Stage and got it, too!

Yesterday I tried on the smaller one and IT LOOKED GOOD!! I gave the larger one away!

Food today--Skim milk/cereal, apple, protein shake, Arby's salad, 100-calorie baked Cheetos

Exercise--TWICE!! I did my hill at work (forgot to time it) AND went to Curves!!

Scripture I liked today from Lam. 2: "The Lord has done what he pleased; he has fulfilled his word." God promised me on July 5 that he would carry the burden of this and that I could step out of the struggle and soar on wings like eagles. I wish I'd taken him up on that sooner!

Only 6 more Mondays of work! Woohoo!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    You are doing awesome! Just look at your menu. I still haven't found my purple shirt. Who picked purple anyway, I look like a bruise in purple! Love ya!

     
  • At 8:53 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks, Cheerleader Spring!

    I personally think the person who picked purple was hearing it straight from the Holy Spirit!

    Who WAS that? Oh, yeah, it was YOU!!

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Yea - on all accounts!!!! Purple is cool - the color of royalty - which reminds me - I saw "One Night with the King" tonight - it was awesome!!!!

     
  • At 7:11 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    That's cool that you saw the movie! I remember when we read that book. I was going to go see it in Ft. Smith with Diane, but I'm glad I didn't because she couldn't get in to either showing the night she went!

     
  • At 11:55 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    I would recommend to keep trying - it's so good!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home