Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, October 27, 2006

Just saying NO

This is Dr. Nick when he was surrounded by food but never ate the first bite of it!

He learned to say "no" to temptations, and so am I! I passed up all kinds of pastries and desserts in my meeting today!

My Bible reading this morning included this thought from Titus: The grace of God teaches us to say 'no' to worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives.

Breakfast--Raisin Bran
Snack--a little bit of an apple (I dropped it and decided maybe I wasn't supposed to eat it!)
Lunch--Healthy Choice frozen dinner
Snack--a few baby carrots
Supper--spaghetti (plenty)

Sure wanted some chocolate tonight! I'm so sad! MY LAPTOP DIED!!!! I can't even get it to turn on!! (Luckily I've got a back-up of sorts.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home