Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Nice Saturday




Nice sunshiny day today! I had planned to ride the Van Buren train with the Edingtons, but my sister was in Little Rock and wanted me to come and work with her and Mother unstuffing Mother's house, so that next time Heritage gets an opening, she'll be ready to move. It's always a nice day when I get to see Ginger and Todd, though, and Todd worked his magic and fixed my computer in no time!


We went to Colton's for lunch as usual, but I didn't eat like usual!


Usual--3-4 yeast rolls and a sweet potato with brown sugar, lots of butter on everything


Today--chicken breast on rice, steamed veggies


Other food today--protein shake, 4 small sugar-free cookies, peach, grapes, 6 saltines, 1 1/2 slices of cheese.


Exercise--My road at home early (started before it was even light!)--51:39, ran quite a bit (downhill, of course). I love that "runner's high," and you just don't get it when you walk.


I'm redefining my life. I'll let you know what that means as it unfolds!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Awesome!!!! And the Razorbacks won, too!!! I, too, had a good weekend. My Emily was in a wedding and I got to stay home and piddle on Sat.after the wedding. Well, Bless God, Amen!

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Glad your Saturday was nice, too. Pretty soon I'll be staying home LOTS--I'll let you know what that feels like! Ha!

     
  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Ha - I will be going in the opposite direction - that's weird, isn't it?
    t

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Yeah, seasons are funny things, aren't they?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home