Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, November 17, 2006

Spending the day with Emily

Today Emily and I are playing together. Here we are at Wal-Mart. We got a Dora PlayDoh kit and played with it. Now we are going to play with the toys she brought in her backpack. Then we will play computer games. Then we will go to the park. Then we will go to McDonald's for lunch, Then we will come home and read books and take a nap. Then we will go and pick up Samantha at school.

I like playing with Emily a WHOLE lot better than going to work!

The End.

(Emily helped me write this. Could you tell?)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    awwwww - I am thinking about you guys tonight - I REALLY needed to be here - also helping Donnie finish remodeling Nathan and Sherry's old house for new renters -

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home