Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Losing weight and Reflecting!!


I lost another pound! That's 16.6 lbs. since Oct. 15! Other than cutting out sugar, I haven't really been on a diet, and I've even been too busy to exercise lately. It's just a GRACE thing, and I'm very grateful to God for his power!

My life is normally pretty boring, but it has been very eventful since Oct. 10: I found the Dr. Nick website and got great online support, BOTH of my kids announced that they’re giving me grandchildren, I retired and entered my Second Calling, and I moved Mother to Heritage.

Mark and Lisa have T-shirts that say, "Life is good." I've gotta get one, too, because that pretty much summarizes my life right now! "To God be the glory, great things he has done!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home