Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, March 24, 2007

"Behold, I am doing a new thing"

Don't you love Easter, the time of new beginnings? Right now God is preparing great new things for Jody and Ginger and Spring and Sue and Annette and...well, just about everyone I know and love is headed toward new beginnings! And since their new beginnings will affect me, I'm on the verge of new things, too! I can't wait to see God's plans unfold, because his plans are always good!

Right, bloggerbuddies?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I really needed that today, Kathy - because believe me, sometimes I wonder what the heck I'm doing. But, in the very beginning I have made a conscious choice to "TRUST GOD FOR MY FUTURE". It's still scary sometimes, tho. Thanks

     
  • At 11:34 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I'm proud of you for your willingness to step out into the unknown, Annette.

     
  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger Sue Brazell said...

    His plans are always good but very scary at times! I just have to TRUST God for my future as well! When I begin to wonder if I'm crazy that is when I know I have to pray!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home