Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Monday, May 28, 2007

Just a little BABY TALK!!!

It's official! Ginger is a suburban mom now! They got a Tahoe, a "sweet ride" for Lainey!

I may get to be at the hospital when Charlie is born, after all! I had offered to stay at the house with the boys, but Shannon said Jody wants us there, so we'll take Taegan and Shea to preschool as early as we can get around, and then go! Woohoo! I'm excited! Still a little scared, but excited!

I hope all of you had a nice Memorial Day! I love you, bloggerbuddies!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I love you, too - we did have a great Memorial Day - Nathan looks so good - their house is wonderful - he LOVES the Army - he's going to Afghanistan in Feb. or March - which we're happy about, so he can be here for awhile with the new baby. We had a blast and we're home now with the two boys - Gee - aren't our grown kids awesome????? I LOVE Ginger's vehicle!!!!! I love the name, too - Lainey, right?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home