Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Having Fun!

Do I know how to have fun or WHAT? I've been with preschoolers in VBS all week, and tomorrow night Lisa and the girls and I are going to Russellville to see Ratatouille while Mark is there hopefully scoring one of the very first iPhones to be sold!

We have our VBS parents' program tonight, but Jennifer said I can leave at 7:00. Joe is going to pick me up at the church to go to Porky's for supper--it's BBQ ribs night!

Church, friends, husband, kids, and food. Life is good.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    Hey-I told Ryan to let someone know my kiddos won't be at the program tonight. Don't know if he rememebered (He's been taking them and picking them up this week while I'm at work.)
    We are leaving at 3:00 and will be playing tonight in Mansfield for our All Star District Tourn, The boys Zack brought with him to VBS will be playing ball tonight too.

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    I'll tell his teacher.

    Good luck!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home