Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Eureka


In front of a shop called Two Dumb Dames! I used to refuse to go in there because the name offended me, but I'm not so sensitive anymore!

Lunch on a balcony. Had a waiter who kept sneaking up behind Annette and scaring her. Her girls said there's a movie with a character like that, Mr. Deeds, I think.

Buying a birthday dessert, a chocolate-covered strawberry, to take to Basin Park.
Since my cop friend convinced me yesterday to drive more slowly, I enjoyed the drive home, and even stopped to take this picture of Boxley Baptist Church. Picturesque to look at, but I think I'd prefer ours to worship in.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Stephanie Marshall said...

    Out site seeing, I've been in that little church-seems like it was in need of some major TLC -Do they have services there?
    Glad I can now put a face with the name Annette. Very pretty lady.

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    awww - that means alot from a 51 year old!!! (who doesn't know how to put her picture on the blog!!!) Hey, Kathy - would it be too much trouble for you to get me an old fashioned set of pictures???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home