Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Feeling Silly

"OK, Larry, it's time!"
"But I'll feel silly."

HAVE I GOT A STORY FOR YOU!
And like Larry the Cucumber, boy, do I feel silly!

The reason I couldn't blog was that I had at some point put in the wrong password and never looked up at the top to see if that might be the problem! Instead I enabled more cookies, checked my java script, whined a lot, bothered my son-in-law who was in the middle of a serious deadline with the magazine he puts out, whined some more, bothered my dear friend who got me started blogging in the first place, and whined some more.

I finally resorted to the foxhole thing--I bargained with God! Ha! And I'm gonna keep my part of the bargain! I promised never to take my laptop to bed at night, even if Joe IS asleep, and never to open it up in the morning until after I've read my Bible, which I had done a few times with a nagging sense of guilt!

Yes!!! I can sing "I Am Free" now with a whole new appreciation for freedom! I didn't realize I was getting so addicted to my computer until I couldn't blog anymore!! Except for the whining and bothering people I love, I'm glad it happened!

But, boy, I'm glad it's over, too!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're so funny Kathy!! Totally sounds like something I'd do...Russ is always commenting on something very "DUH" that I do...and it's always something. Glad you're back, and that you're so loved by the people you bugged and whined to. Hugs to ya!!

     
  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks for rejoicing with me, Julie!

     
  • At 3:12 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    that is so funny - I love how God is - always wanting first place -but He so is worth it but I'm glad you're back and hopefully this will work and I'm back, too - love, Annette

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home