Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My family


I took this picture at Fayetteville today. It's my daughter Ginger (at left), my son Jody, and his girlfriend Shannon. Shannon is actually from Chicago, so she talks kinda funny. (Ha!) We had a nice visit eating supper at the Outback. Jody and Shannon came for the Razorback game and will fly back to Denver tomorrow.

Ginger came to church with me this morning, and I'll see her again tomorrow in Cabot. I'm glad at least one of my kids stayed in Arkansas!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Oh, wow - this is a great picture - thanks for sending - I was wondering what she looks like - He looks happy - even if the Razorbacks lost!

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger Spring said...

    Funny, your kids look TOTALLY different from the way I remember them. I know.....we're supposed to change from high school. It's just interesting. They look great!

     
  • At 8:44 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Thanks! I'm proud of them!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home