Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My grandbaby


My new grandbaby has a name now--CHARLIE! Isn't that cute? (It'll be January before we know whether it's a boy or a girl, but its name will be Charlie either way!)

Jody and Shannon got to see the baby's little heart beating on an ultrasound today. Everything looked great!


It seems trivial to recite the details of my day after such big news, but I will nonetheless. I got a new stopwatch and started timing my hill work today. It was 56:11. I felt strong running.
I haven't eaten much: Raisin Bran for breakfast, tuna and crackers for lunch. I'll have a little stew for supper, and probably nothing at the home group unless they have fruit. The high point of my day, besides the baby news, was hearing the plans for church Sunday from Mark! Better not say anything because maybe it's a surprise, but it's actually gonna top last week's "Camp Meeting!" I can't wait!
Update at bedtime: I did eat stew and saltines. At the home group I ate a sausage ball but really wanted the brownies sitting next to it. I figured out something: I don't want ONE of ANYTHING, so I might as well not even start.

Thanks, bloggerbuddies, for reading and caring! I love you!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    wow - a name!!!! That's wonderful - awesome - marvelous!!!! And it sounds like you're doing so great on your eating!!! Yea!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home