Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Overdosing on Chicken



Joe and I LOVED the "camp meeting" church service this morning! We went at 8:00 and then went to Waffle House. I ate MOST of a pecan waffle with sugar-free syrup and MOST of 2 pieces of bacon (I have a policy to leave a little), and I wasn't hungry until 3 p.m! I ate some rotisserie chicken I had picked up earlier at Wal-Mart with some leftover peas, and ate more chicken for supper by itself. It may be awhile before I want chicken again...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    oh,no - chicken again! Do you like tuna? I eat it alot on a salad with a fat free ranch and bacon dressing - it's good! Have a great eating day!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home