Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, October 20, 2006

Exercise today

I love this picture of a jogger and her shadow. I started off my hill today very very slowly. I was still stiff and sore. Finally I loosened up enough to jog and it felt great! I jogged much more than last time, but because I walked so slowly warming up, my time was the same. I've got running in my blood and I love to do it, but my body keeps notifying me I'm not who I was. But I'll get her back! I will not be denied!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    I know what you mean - but be careful, I have hurt myself twice at Curves, thinking I was 20 when I am definitely not 20! I have now got my workout where I don't think I will get hurt again, but I am going to the Dr.'s on Tuesday - an injury to my foot has lasted one month now -

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home