Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Amazing Scenery


Can you believe this is OUR CHURCH? I'm so blown away by Spring's creative vision and all the hard work she and Mark and Lisa and others did to make it happen! Too bad they'll have to paint over it for the kids' Christmas program.

The night was awesome in every way! I don't have the words to describe it.

Annette, Mark even made a video to run beforehand using IHOP music. You would have liked that!

I think we fed everyone in Johnson Co. who wanted a free meal--they just kept coming. At one point the line stretched nearly from the front doors all the way back to the kitchen. I think God multipied the food because we had enough! Of course some people left in the lull between the meal and the Night of Worship, but I guess that's ok since the church was packed out anyway!

I've always appreciated Mark, but never more than tonight. God was very good to send him to us. And Darrell did a great job with the invitation. FBC is extremely blessed. I'm so glad I'm part of it.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    Wow - sounds wonderful - I wonder which IHOP music? Some of those you gave him? Cool!!!! God was glorified!

     
  • At 5:35 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Yeah, it was one I gave him. We had it again this morning before the service. It's good mood music.

     
  • At 5:44 PM , Blogger Annette said...

    Cool!!!! Wow!!!! respond to my e-mail, ok?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home