Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Food and exercise


I had a hamburger from Wendy's today, a single with mustard and pickles. Dang, it was good!

Someone asked me today what I ate. Except for sugar, I eat anything I want to. I just don't eat out of boredom or stress or to celebrate anymore, and I don't eat more than I need.

Samantha and Emily wanted to go to Hardees like Joe and the guys this morning. I had a sausage biscuit and O.J. Later Mark mentioned eating lunch together but I declined because I couldn't imagine ever eating again after all that!

But when I got hungry I got the burger. For supper I just had cereal. It's what I wanted.

So it's a weird sort of a diet, but hopefully I'll keep losing. What will help is the 18 miles of wogging I put in this week.

Tomorrow I'll weigh. If I don't show a loss, I'll have to make some changes, but, hey, change is my middle name right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home