Kathy's Korner

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM A WOMAN PURSUING HER SECOND CALLING

Friday, November 03, 2006

Food and exercise report


Joe and Samantha and Emily had Pizza Hut pizza and cinnamon sticks with ICING (I love that stuff!) for supper. I had a Healthy Choice meal and some frozen grapes and was perfectly content until I had to go back in the kitchen and throw out the last 4 cinnamon sticks. I wanted to eat one soooooo bad--I resisted, though! I love this grace thing God is doing! Breakfast was dry cereal (don't ask) and a protein shake. Lunch was tuna and crackers and an apple.
I ran (remember, I use that term loosely!) my Freedom Hill at work only 5 seconds slower than last time! I thought that was pretty good since it was my 5th straight day of running. I'm going for 6, and then I'll take Sunday off.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM , Blogger Annette said...

    I am asking about the dry cereal - wow - you did good not eating that pizza - wow

     
  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger KathyH said...

    Well, it's just weird to eat cereal without milk, but it's what I wanted! It's a granola-type cereal so it's good with coffee. Then I made my Curves and drank it on the way to work.

    The pizza wasn't hard. It was the cinnamon sticks that called my name. I didn't answer but I almost did.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home